Are you looking to expand your customer service skills? Want to get in at the ground level of a growing Customer Service department? Apply today!
Come be a part of an extraordinary team that is International Food Products Corporation! Excellent benefits and competitive pay are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity. IFPC is a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you, the employee, are still the greatest asset to the company.
Who we are:
Located in Fenton, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for 50 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the feed industries.
Why join the team:
• When you work at IFPC, you are family.
• Hybrid work model
• Career advancement
• Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
• 401k with a Matching component
• Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays.
• Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes.
This position will work alongside the Customer Care Associates to process customer requests that fall outside of the CCA’s primary customer-facing responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator who possesses a sense of urgency and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department.
• Log customer-reported service deviations.
• Create new customer records and communicate with necessary departments.
• Review and tracking of past-due customer orders.
• Research and respond to customer requests for COAs and other documentation.
• Create necessary customer documentation before shipment, including COAs and BOLs.
• Process customer return orders.
• Process customer credit requests.
• Monitor the department’s general email box and assign it to the appropriate CCA.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with teammates and across other departments.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while responding to requests with a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize workload and adjust priorities to meet daily changing demands.
• Highly organized with strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
• Knowledge of CRM is preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience (1-2 years) in a business environment.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org!