Territory Sales Manager- Pacific Northwest Region
Who We Are:
International Food Products Corporation, located in St. Louis, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for over 40 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the food, beverage, and dairy industries. We offer an exciting career path in sales with well-designed professional training and development plan and a strong base salary+ commission.
What We Value:
- F– Flexibility
- P– Passion
- C– Collaboration
Why join the IFPC team:
- You are a person, not a number.
- Family Atmosphere
- Training and Development
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- Flex Spending
- 401k with a Matching component
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays.
- Parental leave
As a valuable member of the sales team, the Territory Sales Manager is essential to the growth of IFPC. This position’s role is to drive revenue by managing and growing business at existing accounts while actively prospecting and bringing on new customers in the territory. The ideal candidate will live in the Pacific Northwest region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow business at existing IFPC Food and Beverage accounts in the territory.
- Design and execute a territory prospecting plan to drive business with new customers.
- Implement a strategic Sales, Territory and Account Management Plan
- Identify new prospects.
- Regular in-person and virtual contact with customers and prospects in the territory with consistent phone and email follow-up in-between visits.
- Close new opportunities with existing customers and new accounts
- Maintain and update all sales activities in CRM.
- Manage all pricing negotiations at assigned accounts.
- Develop personal goals.
- Understand and represent the entire IFPC product line, including distributed and manufactured items.
- Develop relationships deep and wide from buyer to the president (includes R&D, warehouse, receiving, ops manager, and accts payable).
- Work with designated Sales Support personnel to manage all general sales administrative duties including, but not limited to:
- Weekly Sales Reports
- Stock Requests.
- Sales calls
- Sample Requests
- Other administrative reports
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILL:
- Self Confidence / Presence (likable)
- Desire & Commitment with a strong work ethic
- Responsiveness with strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to get commitments/decisions – No “put-offs.”
- Excellent communication skills – listening/questions/written/verbal
- College Degree and 3+ years of sales experience in the food industry
If interested, please follow a two-step process: