Who We are:
International Food Products Corporation (IFPC), located in St. Louis, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for over 40 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the food, beverage, and dairy industries. We offer an exciting career path in sales with a well-designed professional training and development plan.
What We Value:
- F– Flexibility
- P– Passion
- C– Collaboration
Why join the IFPC team:
- When you work at IFPC, you are family
- Hybrid work model
- Training and Development
- Career advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- 401k with a Matching component
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays
- Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes
What does IFPC need:
We are looking for a candidate to fill our new position of Sales Trainee. This is a new position for IFPC located in Fenton, Missouri at our Corporate office.
The purpose of the Sales Trainee is for you to learn about the essential operations of IFPC, including the essential sales functions of an IFPC salesperson. The training program will last 6 months. The first 3 months you will focus on sales training and IFPC business operations training. This includes a rotation through the various non-sales departments like Customer Service, Purchasing, Traffic, Operations, Quality and Supply Chain. A sales position will be assigned at the conclusion of the first 3 months. You will then receive job specific sales training, including training with Sales Support team, R&D and current sales team for the remaining 3 months.
Are you ready to apply?
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILL:
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Possess self-confidence and a good presence (likable)
- Coachable – We need someone willing and able to learn
- Must be responsible and have self-accountability
- Strong Follow up skills
- Can gets commitments/decisions from people
- Good Communicator- This person can listen, ask questions, have good written and verbal skills
- College Degree- Recent college graduate
- Upon completion of the 6-month training program you will receive a $500 per month guaranteed commission for 1 year. However, a successful sales trainee has the potential to make more than $500 per month in commission.
We look for employees of all backgrounds to bring fresh perspective to our ingredient business and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please follow a two-step process:
- Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Please take the following assessment via the below link (You may need to copy and paste)