IFPC Sales Support serves as a vital function that enables Sales to spend more time in the field. This role will enhance the return on total business by increasing the amount of time the outside sales force can focus on both growing existing and finding new business. This person is responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a variety of tactical roles.
- Sample process management
- Direct contact for customer with inquiries or immediate coverage when sales person is unavailable.
- Work with customer service and sales on contract management.
- Work with accounting to investigate and resolve pricing issues and billing concerns when needed.
- Maintain existing business by monitoring and reporting changes in the customer purchasing patterns to the sales representative.
- Manage customer contact information and change of customer data in CRM.
- Send customer quotes on behalf of the sales representative (discuss any exceptions with sales).
- Enter and maintain sales opportunities in the Sales Person’s opportunity pipeline.
- Review margins to catch trends, errors, and opportunities for margin improvement, work with stakeholders to improve.
- Follow up on internal requests.
- Monthly reports (margin, open opportunities, sample feedback).
- Any special report requests.
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill levels.
- High energy level paired with curiosity and a keen desire to learn and understand business issues.
- Proactive team player who is adaptable and flexible to fluid situations.
- Goal oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Committed to continually improving processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in dynamic environment.
- College degree or min of 3 years sales support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and commitment.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Intuitive computer skills.
If interested, please follow a two step process: