Sales Development Specialist
Would you like to work for a company with a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company?
Come be a part of an extraordinary team that is International Food Products Corporation! Excellent benefits and competitive pay are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity.
Who We Are:
Located in Fenton, Missouri, it is a family-owned company in business for 47 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the feed industries.
The Sales Development Specialist is the liaison between prospects and leads and the sales department. This role is pivotal in maintaining a constant flow of new business for IFPC.
- Manages all stages of the Lead Development Process
- Accountable for the timely progression of leads through the established process
- Maintains an elite level of engagement on LinkedIn
- Drive leads that fill the funnel for the sales team
- Outbound dials: Contact 20 sales leads/week – 1000 calls per year
- Conversations: Conduct 3 sales development calls per day
- Determines viability of leads produced by marketing tactics
- Assigns inbound leads to appropriate territory sales representatives and manages the accountability of each sales representative
- Determines tertiary communication tactics for lead activity
- Drive referrals: both customer and vendor-based referrals
- Leads customer referral program
- Events: Attend a minimum of 4 network building events per year
- Trade shows: Attend a minimum of 4 trade shows per year
- Training: Attend Sandler training monthly
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for up to two direct reports; Sales Development Coordinators
Required Training & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 plus years of Marketing or Sales experience
- Able to telecommute responsibly
- Ability to follow a sales process and uncover new efficiencies
- Ability to overcome stalls and objections
- Ability to manage and direct priorities
- Capable of online research
- Confidence in making introduction telephone calls; not texting
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow a script
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivator that can accomplish tasks with little direction
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft CRM/NAV, LinkedIn, Teams, WebEx, Constant Contact
- Entering and managing leads in the CRM portal
- Delivering monthly ROI reports to management
- Conducting preliminary research on potential clients
- Conducting follow-up telephone calls
Ready to apply? Join us! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Also, please take the following assessment via the below link (You may need to copy and paste it.)