Quality Assurance Coordinator
Would you like to work for a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company?
Be a part of an extraordinary team that is International Food Products Corporation! Excellent benefits and competitive pay are just a few reasons to consider our opportunity.
Who We are:
Located in Fenton, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for 47 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the feed industries.
Why join the team:
- When you work at IFPC, you are family.
- Hybrid work model
- Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- 401k with a Matching component
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays.
- Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will be self-motivated, results-driven, and detail-oriented. The successful Quality Assurance Coordinator will coordinate compliance with all aspects of the Quality Manual. They will also coordinate and complete annual supplier reviews.
- Maintains Quality Systems procedures and documents related to food safety and quality across all production facilities.
- Collects, organizes, monitors, and distributes information related to quality and regulatory. This also includes paperwork for raw materials, distributed items, toll-manufactured items, and co-manufactured items.
- Creates ingredient specification agreements for all off-the-shelf raw materials as applicable and obtains signoffs.
- Reviews annually new vendor records assuring their continued compliance with federal regulations and guidelines as part of ingredient risk assessment.
- Assist in kosher submissions.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferred.
- GFSI trained; SQF Practitioner preferred
- Demonstrated expertise and hands-on experience with quality systems regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of food safety programs; cGMPs, HACCP
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Must have the ability to problem-solve and think critically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts, and information
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment, Quality System emphasis, or proven proficiency
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume and salary expectations!