Plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
REPORTS TO: Sales Support Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of implementation of the online customer portal.
- Execute three pricing solution demos that are compatible with our ERP system.
- Strong understanding of our CRM system, ERP System, and reporting processes.
- Solid internal relationships built amongst functional departments.
- Assisting with startup process for MRP system.
- Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Coordinating, driving, and ensuring all team members, leadership, and other stakeholders are kept informed of responsibilities and next steps to the given project.
- Supporting alignment across the company to ensure consistency
- Collaborating effectively with all the cross-functional team members participating in a given project.
- Preparing content and supporting details for all relevant meetings, including measures of success.
- Drives change as needed.
- This individual is responsible for building and embedding best practices in project management across a project lifecycle.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL LEVEL
- 1-3 years Project Coordination experience.
- Experience working with the Sales department and IT departments.
- College degree
- Innovative, Self-Motivated, and Dependable
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Able to problem solve
- Has good time management and adaptability
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- Lift 50 lbs – none
- Carry 50 lbs – None
- Bend/Stoop – occasionally
- Climb/Work at Heights – none
- Reach above shoulder level – occasionally
- Push/Pull – rarely
- Squat/Crouch – rarely
REQUIRED TRAINING & EDUCATION
- College degree
- 0 – 5%