Inventory Planning Analyst
Would you like to work for a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company? If so, then International Food Products Corporation is the place for you.
Who We Are:
International Food Products Corporation, located in St. Louis, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for over 40 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the food, beverage, and dairy industries.
Why join the IFPC team:
- When you work at IFPC, you are family.
- Hybrid work model
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- 401k with a Matching component
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, sick, and 9 paid holidays.
- Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes.
What does IFPC need?
We are looking for a candidate to fill our position of Inventory Planning Analyst on our Supply Chain team! The optimal candidate will have strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills in order to consolidate and analyze large volumes of data; and will be self-motivated and results-driven. The successful Inventory Planning Analyst will have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and the ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization.
- Prepares data & facilitates monthly inventory review with management team for two business units.
- Preparation & distribution of inventory-related reports weekly and/or monthly & monitoring of inventory-related initiatives.
- Identifies at-risk inventory & develops reduction initiatives along with VP Supply Chain.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of inventory planning and supports cost, service, and quality initiatives and drives process improvement initiatives to successful completion
- Reports key performance indicators for the inventory planning team such as Inventory DOH, Out-Of-Stocks, At-Risk Inventory, etc.
- Set inventory policy with VP Supply Chain
- Maintain current raw material and finished goods data by SKU such as reorder point, safety level, lead time, etc.
- Review and communicate long/short positions based on market conditions and/or supply shortfalls.
- Prepare purchase requisitions managing optimal raw material and distribution stocking levels at distribution centers and manufacturing facilities.
Who are we looking for? Do you fit the qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree. Supply Chain, Logistics Studies a plus.
- Experience (1-2 years) in operations, inventory management, &/or order fulfillment required.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including excellent, follow-through habits, the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and on project teams.
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, & problem-solving skills required.
- Solid, straightforward, and professional oral and written communication skills, including presenting data and analysis clearly to management.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s values.
We look for employees of all backgrounds to bring a fresh perspective to our business and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send us your resume to apply!