Distribution Document Specialist
- Collects, organizes, monitors, and distributes distribution item information related to quality and regulatory. This includes annually requesting and following up on requests, filing documents, reviewing what suppliers send back to make sure it is the correct documentation.
- Approve distribution items and complete all forms.
- Manage distribution register.
- Conduct Biennial Distribution Item Document Review.
- Manage ISO Certificates for 3rd-Party Laboratories & Calibration Services used by facilities.
- Files all COA’s for distributed items (manual or scan).
- Follows document retention program for all corporate distribution files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience in customer service and/or manufacturing preferred.
To apply, please email us your resume. Apply Now