Customer and Sales Support
Would you like to work for a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for our Customer and Sales Support position at International Food Products Corporation located within the Fenton area. (This position is a support role to the sales department. This is not a full-time sales role.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the TWO STEP process to apply for this position:
- Submit your resume via this platform.
- Complete the following Outmatch Assessment – https://apps.outmatch.com/PeopleManagement/Web/JobApplication/register?registrationId=sH39wNAbMF5Q3SlSzDZ0Tw%3d%3
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a Sales Support associate is a great way for career-minded individuals to join an organization where they can gain experience in the world of Sales while identifying opportunities To Deliver The Best to our customers! Sales Support serves as a vital function that enables the Outside Sales Team to spend more time in the field which will enhance the return on total business. Sales Support allows the Outside Sales Team to focus more on both growing existing and finding new business. This person is responsible for supporting the Outside Salesperson in a variety of tactical roles.
- Sample process management
- Direct contact for customer with inquiries or immediate coverage when the Salesperson is unavailable.
- Work with Customer Service and Sales on contract management.
- Work with Accounting to investigate and resolve pricing issues and billing concerns when needed.
- Maintain existing business by monitoring and reporting changes in the customer purchasing patterns to the Salesperson.
- Manage customer contact information and change of customer data in CRM.
- Send customer quotes on behalf of the Salesperson (discuss any exceptions with sales).
- Enter and maintain sales opportunities in the Salesperson’s opportunity pipeline.
- Review margins to catch trends, errors, and opportunities for margin improvement, work with stakeholders to improve.
- Follow up on internal requests.
- Monthly reports (margin, open opportunities, sample feedback)
- Any special report requests (specific customer report such as sales history, margin history, etc.)
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill levels.
- High energy level paired with curiosity and a keen desire to learn and understand business issues.
- Proactive team player who is adaptable and flexible to fluid situations.
- Goal oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Committed to continually improving processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in dynamic environment.
- College degree or minimum of 3 years sales support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and commitment
- Strong follow up skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Intuitive computer skills