Business Process Analyst – Manufacturing
Would you like to work for a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company?
Come be a part of an extraordinary team that is International Food Products Corporation! Excellent benefits and competitive pay are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity.
Who We are:
Located in Fenton, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for 47 years. IFPC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the feed industries.
Why join the team:
- When you work at IFPC, you are family.
- Hybrid work model
- Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- 401k with a Matching component
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays.
- Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes.
The Business Process Analyst – Manufacturing will be responsible for the evaluation of the efficiency and utilization of processes within Business Central that encompass the strategy to incorporate systems into all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Analyzes business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions
- Develop improvement strategies consistent with system capabilities
- Create and present process improvement and reporting
- Manage day-to-day usage of Business Central within the manufacturing facilities
- Troubleshoot and identifying system issues
- Coordinates with IT all business requirements prior to the technical solution
- Conduct ongoing analysis of processes
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes
- Manages relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Staying up to date on the latest technology and improvement strategies
- Share knowledge with, and train plant staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT, Process management, or similar
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience within a fully integrated process manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of MRP-related software
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Capability
- Business Acumen
- Process Focused
- Customer/Client Focused
- Ability to Multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume including your salary expectations!