If you’re driven to make the smartest sugar buys, then join us for a free webinar featuring the latest in sugar trends, pricing and news from 30-year veteran sugar trader Bill Holtgrieve.
Holtgrieve, International Food Product’s Sugar Category Manager, will reveal the very latest in sugar news that will impact your buys. You’ll learn:
- Effects on pricing from the growing demand of non-GMO cane sugar
- Impact on beet sugar prices as cane sugar prices rise
- The USDA response to the heightened demand for perceived non-GMO sugar
- Sugar outlook going into 2017
- Any and all of your questions!
Who should attend?
Food, dairy and beverage executives, new product developers and purchasing directors.
Bill Holtgrieve brings more than three decades of experience of buying and selling to his role as Sugar Category Manager. He has served International for his entire career, including 17 years as its president. Bill manages the risk and overall sugar position for the company with a focus on providing the best information on sugar to International Food Products’ customers.