We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools they need for long-term growth and success. As a result, our employees demonstrate tremendous loyalty to our company and to our mission of delivering consistently high levels of service to our customers.
Because of our employee loyalty, nearly all of our job openings are for new positions, based on the growth of our company.
International Food Products seeks and values employees of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
International Food Products is part of The International Companies’ group of privately owned companies. Visit The International Companies to learn about opportunities at our sister companies or apply now.
View Job Description
- Manages the collection, organization, and distribution of information related to regulatory functions.
- Oversees the generation and distribution of reports to customers.
- Oversees the maintenance of all vendor compliance records and reviews records from suppliers assuring their compliance with federal regulations and guidelines.
- Oversees accuracy of product data sheets for all 11 (human, pet food and animal food) production facilities.
- Oversees and approves all pet food and animal food labels.
- Works with appropriate functional area to ensure that regulatory programs are effectively implemented and maintained in compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Responsible for new ingredient approvals for pet food and animal food facilities per FSMA requirements.
- Will take part in internal plant audits and supplier audits assuring their compliance with corporate and federal regulations.
- Review and report monthly on pest control for all 12 facilities.
- Act as a liaison between plant and corporate teams regarding regulatory issues.
- Will serve as backup to the Document Specialist.
- 20-30% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferre
- Experience in pet food labeling and regulations; export experience is essentia
- GFSI trained; SQF Practitioner preferred
- Demonstrated expertise and hands-on experience with government regulations such as
- FSMA as well as knowledge of food safety programs; cGMP’s, HACCP, HARPC.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulatory environment for Human, Pet or Animal Food.
Excellent benefits and competitive pay, are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications please Apply Online including your salary expectations.
View Job Description
International Food Products Corporation (IFPC) is a growing quality ingredient company for the food, beverage, and dairy industries. We are a family-owned company that offers excellent benefits and a great team atmosphere.
IFPC is offering an exciting career path as an inside sales representative. This position is responsible for targeting, acquiring, and maintaining accounts via outbound calls and occasional customer visits. Our inside sales people partner with prospects and customers to develop long-term relationships, generate additional sales, and resolve problems.
- Own and manage a pipeline of customers all organized in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell our ingredients through both outbound sales calls and customer visits when necessary
- Asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
What We Are Looking For in You:
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- You are an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges you are ready to jump in and find best solution.
- Strong desire and commitment to becoming a true sales professional and a realization that you are responsible for your own success.
- Minimum of 2 successful years in a customer facing role, preferably inside sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – no fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Strong negotiating skill
- College degree
- Well-designed professional training
- Strong base salary+ commission
- 401K match
- Excellent benefits
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please follow a two-step process:
- Please complete a pre-screen sales assessment at: http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=IFP-INSLPlease copy and paste the link above into a new browser; it will take you straight to your online screen. It may take 40 minutes to complete, so please allow yourself appropriate time.
- Visit our company website intlholdings.com and follow the on-line application process