We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools they need for long-term growth and success. As a result, our employees demonstrate tremendous loyalty to our company and to our mission of delivering consistently high levels of service to our customers.
Because of our employee loyalty, nearly all of our job openings are for new positions, based on the growth of our company.
International Food Products Corporation seeks and values employees of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
International Food Products Corporation is part of The International Companies’ group of privately owned companies. Visit The International Companies to learn about opportunities at our sister companies or apply now.
View Job Description
International Food Products Corporation (IFPC) is a growing quality ingredient company for the food, beverage and dairy industries. We are a family-owned company that offers excellent benefits and a great team atmosphere. Collaborative culture and the ability to directly affect our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork and passion are at the core of what we do.
IFPC is offering an exciting career path as a Sales Support Representative. This position will collaborate with our Sales team working directly with customers and cross functionally contributing to customer satisfaction and sales growth.
- Manage quantity and quality of opportunities, samples and account information in CRM.
- Collaborate with an assigned group of sales reps to ensure accurate and timely response to customer inquiries.
- Manage contracts throughout the lifetime of the contract period.
- Manage sample process.
- Work with accounting to investigate and resolve pricing issues and billing concerns.
- Work with sales to maintain existing business by monitoring and reporting on the customer purchasing patterns.
- Send customer quotes on behalf of the sales representatives.
- Review weekly margins to catch trends, errors and opportunities for margin improvement, work with stakeholders on resolution.
- Maintain sales rep scorecards.
- Play vital role in tracking sales commissions.
- Constantly looks for ways to improve current processes and systems to increase efficiency in daily job functions.
- Develop strong working relationships cross functionally.
- Work with Category Manager to obtain item information (documents, pricing, MOQ).
- Other items as requested (sales reports, special projects).
What We are Looking For in You:
- Commitment to a high standard of integrity and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High energy level paired with curiosity and a keen desire to learn and understand business issues.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill levels.
- Proactive team player who is adaptable and flexible to fluid situations.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and word.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- College degree or minimum of 3 years sales support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and commitment.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Intuitive computer skills.
- Competitive salary.
- 401K match.
- Excellent benefits.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please follow a two-step process:
- Please complete a pre-screen sales assessment at http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=IFP-SASL (Copy and paste the link above into a new browser; it will take you straight to your online screen. It may take 40 minutes to complete, so please allow yourself appropriate time.)
- Visit our company website intlholdings.com and follow the on-line application process.
View Job Description
TITLE: Purchasing Coordinator
FUNCTION: To perform a variety of purchasing department related functions including the placing purchase orders, monitoring certain freight activity, reconciling contract balances, reconciling various invoice discrepancies, assisting in pricings of selected materials, and other tasks.
- To approve all IIC invoices related to purchasing functions.
- To place individual purchase orders not to exceed five truck loads or $20,000.00.
- To settle invoice discrepancies with customers not to exceed $2,000.00.
- Enter all purchase orders for sugar, bulk corn sweeteners and cocoa.
- Post all receipts for sugar, bulk corn sweeteners and cocoa.
- Process all purchase orders, returns and credits associated with supported products/buyers.
- Enter vendor sugar contracts and reconcile.
- Expedite all rail cars of sugar and corn sweeteners.
- Record all rail car numbers, ship dates, weights and email associated paperwork to plants and warehouses.
- Verify all drops shipments actually shipped and post receipts to drop warehouse.
- Sugar contract reconciliation.
- Request non-contracted pricing, i.e. price list for “grocery” items.
- Provide Category Manager with contract balances weekly.
- Process customer complaint and supplier complaints.
- Communicate supplier issues with sales/CSR/inventory control such as delays, short Shipments, location changes.
- Troubleshoot invoice issues from AP.
- Collect data for monthly sugar meeting.
- Participate is sugar meetings as required.
- Report on current sales versus ownership position.
- Work with sugar category manager on all sugar company correspondence such as new prices, product availability, spot pricing.
- Update sales and customer service of all issues related to sugar such as lead times etc.
- Investigate all supplier complaints and customer complaints for sugar and corn sweeteners.
- Process credit and returns of products as needed.
- Request samples for customers.
- Request pricing, samples and information on all new sugar products.
- Code all C of A’s for document file.
- File all purchase orders.
The Purchasing Coordinator reports to the assigned Category Manager.